Nirup Kumar Bandi, an alumnus of IITM, talks about the process of applying for higher studies and the factors which influenced his decision.
Karan “BJ” Syal graduated from IIT Madras in 2010 with a Dual Degree in Biotechnology. He was the Hostel Affairs Secretary in 2008-09. A very dynamic and motivated person, he is presently pursuing a PhD in Arizona State University.
Pavitra Tejasvi, an alumnus of IIT Madras, speaks of her experiences while applying to colleges for higher studies.
1. When did you decide to apply for further studies? I always wanted to study further. Right from the beginning I gave very high priority to my grades and other metrics of academic performance. But I was super confused about picking… Continue Reading →
1) When and why did you decide to apply for further studies? While I was pursuing my second year of Bachelor’s at IITM, I happened to develop an enthusiasm for trekking and I met Arul Sekar who was… Continue Reading →
1. When did you decide to apply for further studies? Sometime in 3rd year I figured out that mechanical engineering is not my cup of tea, and hence mildly started preparing for CAT, thinking that management was. Most pre-final year students… Continue Reading →
1. When did you decide to apply for further studies? I decided roughly at the beginning of my final year (8th Sem) for me. After 4 years of undergrad, and having seen the industry, I decided that applying for… Continue Reading →
1. When did you decide to apply for further studies? I decided to apply in the beginning of my third year, and was sure about it after my summer internship after third year. 2. How did you make the choice… Continue Reading →